October is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month, and we've gathered some responses from PLIDA members and families on ways they honor Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month.
- Talking about my daughters legacy, & sharing memories of her. Breaking the silence is comforting during this month.
- I'm sharing the story of our beautiful little boy, Josiah, through my book, Loving Your Baby... A Gentle and Practical Guide to Parenting Through Miscarriage, Stillbirth and Infant Death. www.lovingyourbaby.ca
- Daily moment of awareness across my social media platforms
- Daily memes for loss awareness.
- Helping to raise awareness
- Healing Hearts Walk to Remember
- The Comfort Cub is hosting a wave of light ceremony at La Jolla Shores Park on Oct 15
Not limiting to a month... forever with a tattoo.
- By honoring my daughter everyday. Assisting with the local Remembrance Day event, and having a box making for Margaret's Memories. Also attempting to participate in Capture Your Grief.