Renewal Membership Options
Are you an existing PLIDA member, and ready to renew?
There are many benefits to joining PLIDA (see below), including keeping you informed, offering education and providing networking opportunities that support your ability to work with and advocate for bereaved families.
PLIDA membership is open to professionals and parent advocates who align themselves with PLIDA's mission.
WHY RENEW MEMBERSHIP WITH PLIDA? All PLIDA Members receive
- A discounted registration for the International Perinatal Bereavement Conference
- Access to ASK PLIDA platform (members can ask PLIDA a question and experts weigh in)
- Members-Only email blasts of pertinent PLIDA news as well as information regarding the Conference
- Online Access to Position Statements and Guidelines
- Access to a Private Facebook Group
- Members-only Education Series
- Networking opportunities including PLIDA Member Forums
- Opportunities to contribute your voice to PLIDA and to join the collective voice at the International level
- Two PLIDA Awareness pins
What does it cost to renew PLIDA membership?
Membership is structured on a 2-year basis, for $120/US for the two-year term.
Seniors (65+ with driver's license) and post-secondary students (full-time with student card) will receive a discounted rate of $90/US annually with correct documentation. Please mail your documentation to:
P.O Box 826
Castle Rock, CO 80104
For any additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need to Update your Profile?
1. Go to www.plida.org
2. Under the Sign In boxes, click My Profile
3. Enter your previous email and password and your payment type (regular or senior)
4. This will take you to your profile, where you can change email or other important information. It is important to make sure that all information is provided, as we want you to continue to enjoy your PLIDA membership benefits.
5. Send an email to email@example.com to update your information for our E-blasts
Thank you, the Membership Committee
You can still make a tax-deductible contribution and your support will fund PLIDA's mission. Click here to donate.