Renewal Membership Options
Are you an existing PLIDA member, and ready to renew?
There are many benefits to joining PLIDA (see below), including keeping you informed, offering education and providing networking opportunities that support your ability to work with and advocate for bereaved families.
PLIDA membership is open to professionals and parent advocates who align themselves with PLIDA's mission.
WHY RENEW MEMBERSHIP WITH PLIDA? All PLIDA Members receive
- A discounted registration for the International Perinatal Bereavement Conference
- Access to ASK PLIDA platform, where members can ask PLIDA questions related to clinical best practice
- Members-Only email blasts of pertinent PLIDA news as well as information regarding the biennial conference
- Online Access to Position Statements and Guidelines
- Access to a private Facebook Group
- Access to members-only Education Series
- Opportunities to contribute your voice to PLIDA and to join the collective voice at the International level
What does it cost to renew PLIDA membership?
Membership is structured on a 2-year basis, for $120/US for the two-year term.
Discounts (cost is $90) are available to seniors (65 and older; photocopy of Driver’s License) with documentation and must be sent with payment. Documentation will be destroyed after review.
Please mail your documentation to:
P.O Box 826
Castle Rock, CO 80104
For any additional questions, please contact email@example.com.
Need to Update your Profile?
1. Go to www.plida.org
2. Under the Sign In boxes, click My Profile
3. Enter your previous email and password and your payment type (regular or senior)
4. This will take you to your profile, where you can change email or other important information. It is important to make sure that all information is provided, as we want you to continue to enjoy your PLIDA membership benefits.
5. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to update your information for our E-blasts
Thank you, the Membership Committee
You can still make a tax-deductible contribution and your support will fund PLIDA's mission. Click here to donate.