The PLIDA Call for Proposals is now closed!
Stay tuned for the announcement of speakers!
Over this last week, we have received multiple requests for a little more time to submit for the 2018 conference. In light of large portions of the country still recovering from the recent devastating storms and in an effort to give those of you affected the opportunity to share your expertise at the conference; we have extended the deadline to Monday, October 9, 2017. Therefore if you have not sent in your submission for presentation or poster and had wanted to do so, please send to us no later than October 9, 2017 for consideration. We hope to hear from you and see you in St Louis.
Download the documents below:
1. Call for Proposals Instructions PDF
2. Biographical Data Form (fillable word document)
3. Conflicts of Interest Form (fillable word document)
4. Education Planning Table (fillable word document)
- * Type directly into the blank cells of the tables. Handwritten submissions will not be accepted.
* Save completed forms to your computer.
* Please return forms as an email attachment. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Make sure forms are signed.
Call for Proposals new deadline is October 9, 2017.